In this article, you will learn how to Connect a Magic Keyboard to a MAC using a USB-C to Lightning cable and via Bluetooth.
We’ll also cover some common FAQs related to Magic Keyboard connections.
Connect a Magic Keyboard with a Cable
- Connect your Magic Keyboard to your Mac using a USB-C to Lightning cable.
- In the top-left corner of the iPad screen, choose the Apple Logo
- Go to System Preferences and select Bluetooth.
- In the Bluetooth settings, you should see your Magic Keyboard listed. Click on it to connect.
Connect with using Bluetooth
- Go to Bluetooth option on the menu bar
- Choose Add Bluetooth Device
- Choose your Magic Keyboard from the list to connect it wirelessly.
You can also refer to Apple’s official support page here for troubleshooting tips.
- 3 Easy Ways How to connect Magic keyboard to iPad
- How to Charge Apple Pencil: A Complete Guide
- How to Connect Apple Pencil to iPad Without Plugging In 2 Easy Steps
- 2 Ways How to shut down iPad when the screen is frozen
- How to Take A Screenshot on iPad Mini – An Easy Step-by-Step Guide
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Can I use a Magic Keyboard with my MacBook?
Yes, you can use a Magic Keyboard with your MacBook by following the same steps mentioned in this article.
Can I connect my Magic Keyboard to other devices?
Magic Keyboards can be connected to various devices, including iPads and even Windows PCs.
What do I do if my Magic Keyboard isn't connecting?
If you encounter connection issues, make sure the keyboard is charged and try resetting the Bluetooth connection.