Samsung tablets are some of the best Android tablets you can find in the market today. In this article, I will show you how to screenshot on Samsung tablet screens. In this guide, we will mostly use the Samsung Galaxy S6 lite which was our best budget pick in our previous reviews on the best Samsung Tablets and Best Android for drawing.
There are 3 simple methods you can use to create the screenshot.
- Samsung Screenshot using Lock and volume buttons
- Take a screenshot using a gesture
- Take a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy Tab with an S Pen.
Samsung Galaxy S6 lite
How to screenshot on any Samsung tablet
- First of all open the content you want to screenshot.
- The easiest way you can take a screenshot on any Samsung Tablet is by holding down the down volume key and power button at the same time. You will notice a flash around the screen and a file pop-up.
- The pop-up will remain on the screen allowing you to share, edit, or navigate where the file is saved. Normally it is saved in the gallery folder.
How to take a screenshot using a gesture?
The second way to screenshot on Samsung Tab s6 lite is using your Palm Gesture. You can also capture a screenshot by swiping your palm across the screen.
To customize this setting go to Settings > Additional settings > Button shortcuts > Take a screenshot and edit it.
How to take a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy Tab with an S Pen?
Samsung Tablets come with a professional-level S pen. If the 2 options above do not work, then you can use the pen to take a screenshot.
- Just click once on the screen and a small pop-up comes up.
- Click on the Pop up to get some options and choose Smart select. This will allow you to select an area of the screen.
- Click and drag to draw a selection
- Choose this last button on the lower pop-up to save in Gallery.
Choose this last button on the lower pop-up to save in Gallery.
How to screenshot on Samsung tablet
Open the content you want to screenshot.
Hold down the down volume key and Lock button at the same time
Save your image